<

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Much Too Young

I'd like to extend heartfelt condolences to Art Bell, whose wife Ramona succumbed suddenly to an asthma attack yesterday, at the age of 47.

I was shocked to read the sad news on Coast to Coast A.M.'s website last night. The Bells were as tight as a couple could be, in love, inseperabe, for the last 15 or so years. I can only imagine how devasted Mr. Bell must be at the sudden loss of his best friend.

I hope, that in time, he will be comforted by all he has learned from the many experts he's interviewed over the years, who've answered his questions about life after death. To grieve is the hardest way to explore the topic, but the surest route to the truth without dying oneself.

Sympathetically,


Cindy

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah M. said...

That is indeed a sad happening. Art Bell has a nice voice and such...and yeah. I like him and his show, and ppl dying is not good. I sound like a retard right now, but I think it has to do w/hairdye, so please forgive me.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! Site Feed