<

Friday, December 23, 2005

Bah Hum Bitch

Crispy Bangs woke me up this morning at 5:30. She is a loud beast thing who stomps her way through the house, clamoring utensils in the kitchen as if it weren't the crack of fucking dawn.

She constantly hawks loogies into her throat, because she smokes, and because she is made up of little scraps of white trash like some papier mache creature. She has so much shit over here, this house looks likes it's packed up to go somewhere, and I finally threw out the crap she and my brother have had in the fridge over the last year. I'm afraid she's going to camp out here all fucking goddamn weekend and ruin what's left of my Christmas vacation. Goddamn motherfucking grifter cunt.

She uses my towels, and she's crusted over with god knows how many fungal infections. She brays like a jackass when she laughs and she's stupid. The combined intellect of she and my brother--a pairing I refer to as two wrongs don't make a couple, would total one retard. My brother's obnoxious lummoxing is bad enough, but when they get together it's an intolerable crash of 400 decibel stupidity.

I hate her. I just fucking hate her.

Seething,


Cindy

2 Comments:

Blogger annush said...

awwwwwwwww...

you should just kill her :)

Merry Christmas Cindy!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Hannah M. said...

ahahahahahahahahahhahahaha. Sorry, not that your misery amuses me or anything, but, yes, yes it does. Nice title;)

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! Site Feed