<

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

To each and every one of you. Light is returning to the northern hemisphere as I write this.

Take your list of resolutions you determined to accomplish at the beginning of the year. Can you cross any of them off? Did you discover something about yourself this year? Maybe you didn't get close to any of those tasks of evolution, but you understand that the difficulty in the growth you so want must start deeper. Add this to last year's list and to every year to come: I will have at least one epiphany this year.

May the new year bring many revelations to all of us.


Cindy

2 Comments:

Blogger KlevaBich said...

For the first time in, what, 20 years? I'm making a New Year's Resolution: Get rid of crap. I've been a packrat all my life and I'm tired of it. The stuff I've been saying I'll get rid of at a garage sale? who am I kidding? it's going to a local thrift store that raises money for animal rescues.

Wish me luck!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Cindy St. Onge said...

That's a good one! I can relate--i've got tons of garbage taking up space.
I'm glad it'll go to a good cause.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! Site Feed