<

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm posting from a cute, cozy, cottage at Seaside. I'm thankful to live an hour away from many of Oregon's beautiful beaches.

I'm thankful for my brother and his unflagging encouragment and good humor.
I'm thankful for my friends, for the same reason.
I'm thankful for my cat, George, and her snuggly ways.
I'm thankful for my job. I'm thankful no one else hired me; this is the best gig ever.
I'm thankful for each of the nurturing, supportive souls I work with. Every single day I'm fortified with hugs and "I love you!"
I'm thankful for my readers. I get tremendous validation from your comments and just your presence. Thank you for checking in. It means the world to me.

Have a truly wonderful Thanksgiving,


Cindy

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will always be loved. I enjoy your blogs. Keep them coming. Happy holidays Hope
to see you soon. Love Betty

11:01 AM  
Blogger Cindy St. Onge said...

Betty! Thank you so much. I'm glad you like my posts.
Happy holidays to you too.

Love you right back,

Cindy

1:18 PM  
Blogger annush said...

I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving...sorry I haven't commented much, but I haven't quit reading your stuff :)

4:15 AM  
Blogger Cindy St. Onge said...

Thank you Annush, and I'm so glad you're still checking in, even though my posts are more and more infrequent.

Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving in sunny Miami. I'm jealous. It's 37 degrees here.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Beth Danae said...

interesting blog :) hello from up north, Tacoma, WA.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Cindy St. Onge said...

Welcome Fantabulous B, and thank you for visiting and commenting.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! Site Feed