<

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Urine for a Surprise

I haven't sneezed at all today. I don't have kleenex peeking out of the waistband of my pocketless pants, for once. It occurred to me as my nose started to run from the spicy Mexican dinner I enjoyed this evening, that I hadn't had to blow my nose today. Not once.

I don't want to jinx whatever it is that might be working. I don't want to be presumptuous. Mostly, I don't want to be wrong--again, but I think the auto inoculation is working.

Also, I felt better today than I have in ages. Lots of energy--all day long, but that could be from the crack-spiked mocha from Starbucks.

I'm breathing in through my nose--and no tickle. How about that? I'm doing it again...still no tickle, no sneeze, no irritation, and I'm in my dustbin of a house, mecca of all allergens.

MMmmmaaaaaah. It's really nice to breathe like a normal person again.



Cindy

4 Comments:

Blogger KlevaBich said...

Wow, good for you! It's still not an appealing treatment, but if this keeps up... What else are you doing besides the injections? I don't remember the last time I felt safe anywhere without a wad of kleenex.

I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Cindy St. Onge said...

Nancy,

I'm still taking Vitamin B to replenish my energy stores, and occasionaly go to be with warming socks--a form of hydrotherapy. Since I burnt the towel in the microwave, I haven't applied the castor oil pack, so I think any improvements can be related to the urine shots.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nothing like breathing the way God intended for us to.

8:38 AM  
Blogger babyjewels said...

I found you off a link of a link...

I love the title of the post.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! Site Feed