<

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Good Morning

I'm taking the day off.

I felt sick yesterday, and tired. Didn't take my Vitamin B in the morning, and boy did I feel it. My whole day drug by in slow motion. I was foggy, groggy, and by the end of the day, headachey and photo-sensitive for some reason.

My hip is back to it's normal, pasty color, though, and there's not a speck of necroitizing fasciaitis.

I'll have a late breakfast at Old Wive's Tales, then enjoy a leisurely walk through the Grotto.

Ahhh, possibilities.


Cindy

3 Comments:

Blogger Cindy St. Onge said...

Thursdays used to be one of my regular days off, and can still be covered by the same person who worked the desk Wed & Thurs.

Mssunderstood,sorry to hear about your cold. Something is going around. Hope you recover quickly, and enjoyed your day off.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sending wel wishes and Vitamin B thoughts.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Cindy St. Onge said...

Thank you, Vince. I think they're helping.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! Site Feed