<

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Happy Birthday To Wordlust : Paperfetish!



















One year ago today I posted my first entry onto WLPF, and I must say it's been one of the most rewarding ventures I've ever undertaken.

Thank you to Joe, Kathleen, Betty, Heidi, Rock, Brad, Aunt B, Princess Cranky Pants, Hannah, Vince, Annush, Nanilator, A Mere Mortal, Rhein, Kris, and all the lurkers--both the twisted and the random clickers, for visiting my blog and enabling my self-indulgence. Thank you for reading, for commenting, and for entertaining me in turn with your own posts. Also, a big thank you to Jade Smith for the glowing review of WLPF at The Weblog Review.

With no further ado, let's eat some of that cake.

Celebratorily & wearing a pointy paper hat,


Cindy

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy BirthdayWLPF And here's to at least 50 more You are great Love you Betty

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when are we going out for (real) cake? : )

11:29 AM  
Blogger Cranky Bastard said...

Happy Birthday Wordlust! You don't look a day over one. Or seven in dog years.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Cindy St. Onge said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

7:17 PM  
Blogger KlevaBich said...

Happy happy! And look at you, still posting at your age. I stand in awe. ;-)

Seriously. I haven't written a damned thing since sometime in January.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HFB! And the F doesn't stand for first!

Sorry I missed the Scotch.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! Site Feed