<

Monday, April 03, 2006

If I Had Your Number

...I'd be drunk dialing.

I enjoyed two glasses of a Willamette Valley Vineyards pinot noir called "Chainsaw." As the lovely waitress at Springwater Grill tells it, the wine got its name from the grafting process involving a chainsaw. She coyly left out the part about the teenagers who's van ran out of gas.
What van? What teenagers?

I didn't press; just enjoyed my dinner and drink.


I miss writing. Not enough to actually write anything, but just enough to feel sorry for myself and my bygone talent. Ambition; who has energy and time to see this thing through? Not me. Not these days.

Wanna know what's in my day planner? I'm going to tell you anyway. I've jotted all the TV shows I watch on their respective days. The Apprentice on Mondays, American Idol on Tuesdays, American Idol and America's Next Top Model on Wednesdays, My Name is Earl and The Office on Thursdays. I don't have to write Cops on my Saturday page, because the 8:00 timeslot has been engrained in my brain since the show's pilot a decade or more ago.

Gotta go--The Apprentice is on in 6 minutes.

Chainsaw buzzed,


Cindy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! Site Feed