<

Monday, June 06, 2005

Today's Post Theme: Lame and Lamer

I am so friggin' tired I can't think straight. I can't even think crooked or asymetrical. My synapses have become like the people who are responsible for the mountains of paperwork at the office. They just don't give a shit.

"Breathing, cellular something something, circulation whatever. I guess it's all good. I'll just wait until something catastrophic happens and by that time I might have the energy to care again."

That is what my synapses and electrical dealies would say if a) they had the energy to communicate in complete sentences, and b) if they actually had the ability to talk at all.

In case you're wondering, yes my brain was the template that most cell phone and laptop batteries were modeled on. It weighs about 8 pounds but you can only use it for about an hour.

I'm going to bed.

Night night.

Cindy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! Site Feed