<

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Percolating

What did that girl put in my coffee?

I order the same thing every morning at Starbucks. A tall, mint mocha. It's stimulating and soothing at the same time, just like the commercial says. But today's cup of java is not soothing. I'm sweaty and jittery and I swear to god she put crack in my espresso. I'm tweaking hard. Zooming. My eyes are darting, hands shaking. I'm afraid I may look as freaked as I feel. Great, now I'm paranoid. This isn't good. My symptoms clash with the babbling- brook-aromatherapized atmosphere of my clinic. Someone's going to notice. What the hell is in this coffee?

She better not have charged me for it, whatever it is. And if she did, she's giving it to me for free next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! Site Feed