<

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sleepless In Seattle

Hi.

I've had a bout of insomnia for the last week or so. I'm in Seattle--at the DoubleTree at SeaTac, actually, sitting in my room after 2 (shared) bottles of wine and a Kettle One martini. Didn't sleep last night, not ready to hit the sack just yet, in spite of ongoing and cumulative exhaustion.

In th Emerald City for a software seminar. Can you believe that? I'm not here for a concert, or to buy drugs, or to sign books, but to sit in a stuffy,windowless room learning the finer points of a medical office software program. I'm such a fucking sell-out.

At least I'm drunk. And awake.

Drunk, awake in Seattle,



Cindy

3 Comments:

Blogger annush said...

take advantage of the opportunities presented to you... you can go to a concert AND buy drugs while you are drunk in seattle ;)

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't think of a better place then Seattle to be wasted - of course if one is truly wasted then who cares where you are?

Been awhile... I've got a lot of catching up to do.

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT wasn't that bad! You left out good parts!!!! I think you should "workshop that" ;)

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! Site Feed